Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dear Karlin and Chase...

You know, having kids changes your life. Sometimes in good ways. MOST times in good ways. You'll always hear people say "One day when you have your own kids, you'll understand." This is SO true.

We get so busy in our day-to-day lives of soccer and riding lessons and chorus and Scouts and working and travelling and, well, EVERYTHING that it scares me. I turn around and BAM. Chase is about to turn 7, and Karlin is about to hit double digits (the big 1-0...)

I never seem to make the time or take the time to tell you some things. Some things that are funny or some things that are sad. Some things that are memories. Some things that make me cry if I try to say them out loud.

So here we are. A Blog just for you. I don't know how often I'll write; probably just when the inclination strikes me, or when something happens that I want to tell you about. Hopefully one day I'll share this with you, and you'll get a tiny glimpse of just how very much I love you both.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment